Our Comprehensive Services
We love families. We have families of our own and think there is nothing better than seeing entire families–from toddlers to grandparents–smiling their best smiles together. Our doctors can care for a wide range of needs and we have a full menu of Eldersburg dental services to help you find your best health, your best smile, and your very best life!
- General Dentistry – Establishing solid and consistent dental care is crucial to meeting your long-term oral health goals. Our general dentistry services can treat common dental issues as well as assist in developing at-home care plans.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – If you’re hiding your smile due to feeling embarrassed or having a lack of confidence, our cosmetic service offerings can help. With veneers, whitening, recontouring, smile makeovers, and other services, both aesthetic and functional goals can be achieved
- Restorative Dentistry – The wear and tear of daily life can create a large impact on your oral health and overall smile appearance. However, with our restorative dental services, we address fear and embarrassment to give you a renewed smile. Whether it is dental implants, bridges, crowns, or other needs, our dentists can help.
- Invisalign – A crooked smile can lead to confidence issues, health issues, and a lack of full-mouth dental functions. If you’ve been avoiding straightening your smile due to fear of traditional steel braces, our Invisalign services allow you to discreetly and quickly straighten your teeth and restore confidence.
- Dental Implants – If you have missing teeth, you may be struggling with biting, chewing, and other mouth function. Our practice offers implants as the ideal permanent tooth replacement to restore function and complete your smile. We are able to do almost all implant procedures within the comfort of our own practice.
- Emergency Dentistry – Dental emergencies happen, and our practice understands that they usually occur when you least expect them. For any severe oral bleeding, please call 911 or go to your local hospital. However, for other dental emergencies and pain, our office works with you to get you seen as soon as possible so you can return to a pain-free life.
It’s the outstanding dental care and services everyone in Eldersburg deserves!
Dr. Betts is awesome! She and the rest of the staff make you feel very comfortable and right at home. The office is bright and clean and beautiful. I especially love the support for local art and the community. I have definitely found my new dental home!
— Sarah L.