In combining aesthetics and functional restoration, our cosmetic dentistry services in Eldersburg can correct crooked, uneven, or discolored smiles back to a natural look. We offer temporary solutions like teeth whitening and injectables for TMD, as well as long-term solutions like veneers, smile makeovers, recontouring, and bonding. For complex cosmetic issues, we can assist in full mouth reconstruction to restore a natural look and confidence back in your smile.
The message is clear: your smile is important. To you and to others!
So if you’re feeling less than confident in your smile, ask the dentists at Integrative Dental Wellness how cosmetic dentistry can help you look and feel your very best!
- Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain veneers are the most common option when talking about veneer dentistry services. These veneers are custom-fit and colored to match the existing teeth and can correct decay, chips, and cracks.
- Minimal-Prep Veneers – For a minimally invasive solution, we also offer minimal-prep veneers, which only require a small portion of enamel removal for an even and smooth fit.
- Full-Mouth Restoration – For extensive dental issues, we work to pair aesthetics and functional restoration in order to solve full-mouth issues. Our onsite dentist can provide a combination of cosmetic and restorative services to achieve your oral goals.
- Smile Makeovers – If you’re looking to fully change the appearance of your smile, this service is for you. We provide extensive consultation and a variety of cosmetic procedures at once to help you achieve your desired smile goals.
- Crown Lengthening – After multiple years with the same crown, your gums may have grown to cover most of the crown. With crown lengthening, our office uses innovative techniques to extend the length of the crown above your gum line, evening out your smile.
- Gum Recontouring – If you’ve been told you have a “gummy smile,” you may find benefits in gum recontouring services. Our minimally invasive and minimally painless techniques help to reshape the existing gums around your teeth for a natural look.
- Composite Bonding – Often, chips, cracks, and other damage can leave your overall smile looking uneven. With composite bonding, we provide color-matched sealant to repair all forms of chipping or uneven tooth structure.
- Tooth Recontouring – If you’re suffering from tooth pain due to sharp, jagged, or uneven teeth, it may be time to get tooth recontouring. Our team can reshape and smooth the surface of your teeth to enhance looks and decrease pain.
- Smile Whitening – Whether you need a brighter smile for a special event or for overall confidence, we offer a variety of smile-whitening solutions. For long-term whitening strength, we can whiten your teeth in-house. However, to keep your smile bright and maintained, we can also provide take-home whitening options.
- Injectables – If you’re suffering from TMJ disorders or pain, we offer injectable Botox to relieve pain and allow you to feel pain-free with your natural smile.
Dr. Betts is simply the best! As a dentist myself, I can truly attest to her skills, knowledge, and expertise. She is kind, caring, and compassionate. The office is brand new, beautifully designed, and welcoming. Her dental skills, kindness, humor, and philanthropy make her a true blessing to the community!
— Leigh R.