If you’re looking to strengthen your oral health and address any dental concerns, look no further. Our practice is a trusted name when it comes to creating solid dental routines and maintaining your oral health. We treat each patient as an individual, with a main focus on helping you achieve your long-term goals for optimal oral health.
Our knowledgeable doctors and dental team are well-equipped and experienced to serve everyone in your family from simple preventative services and oral health education to more complex needs. Whether you’re 1 or 101, we are happy to have you join our dentistry family!
- Comprehensive Exams – Dental exams are critical to diagnosing any underlying problems, or concerns, or just checking your overall oral health. Our office offers full comprehensive dental exams to create the best treatment plan for you.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – The signs and symptoms of oral cancer can be sneaky, and can advance without you knowing. Our office utilizes both visual and manual oral screening methods to catch any chances of cancer early.
- X-rays – X-rays may be necessary to diagnose any extensive dental damage, as well as before any restorative or cosmetic procedures. We offer digital and panoramic x-ray technology.
- Hygiene – Proper oral hygiene routines are necessary for lasting dental health. Our hygienists will clean your teeth using our updated Cavitron and intraoral devices, as well as help you develop proper at-home dental care routines.
- Periodontal Therapy – For gum disease and other gum issues, periodontal services are vital. Our office utilizes OralDNA technologies, as well as root planing and scaling to ensure gum issues are addressed at the source.
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride treatments are critical to maintaining tooth strength, as well as protecting natural tooth enamel. Our office recommends both children and adults get fluoride treatments regularly as needed.
- Mouthguards – It’s no secret that grinding teeth can cause extensive dental damage. We offer custom-fit night guards to prevent and correct bruxism, as well as sports mouthguards for children.
- Anesthesia – If fear of pain and dental anxiety is preventing you from getting necessary dental work done, our office offers multiple sedation options, including oral sedation, IV sedation, and nitrous oxide.
- Cleanings and exams – At the root of strong dental care are regular cleanings and exams. Our hygienists can address any major dental cleaning needs, as well as set you up for regular cleanings and provide at-home care tips.
- Cavities and fillings – Cavities are common, but without proper treatment, they can lead to major pain. We offer regular and routine cavity and filling treatment solutions.
- Emergency Care – Emergent dental pain can cause you a major hassle. However, our practice tries our hardest to schedule you for same-day emergency dental treatment. However, for unusual or severe dental bleeding, please call 911 or go to the closest emergency room.
- Technology – Integrative Dental Wellness works hard to bring the latest technology into our practice for all of your dental needs. We offer OralDNA, intraoral cameras, and panoramic x-rays, among other technologies.
They are professional and respectful here – you don’t wait past your appointment time. The care they provide for your teeth/mouth is excellent. And they are just super nice overall.
— Lesia P.