Life provides a wide array of daily wear and tear to your teeth. However, don’t let life’s busyness keep you from scheduling an appointment to restore your smile. If you’re looking for restorative dentistry in Eldersburg, Integrative Dental Wellness has you covered. We offer composite fillings and crowns for early-stage decay or deterioration. However, for more complex decay, deterioration, and damage, we work to provide innovative options like bridges, custom-fit dentures, implants, endodontics, or root canal options.
If dental anxiety is keeping you from restoring your smile, our advanced technology and sedation dentistry practices can provide a minimally invasive and minimal pain solution.
- Fillings – Tooth decay, at any stage, can cause both discoloration and discomfort. However, we offer composite fillings to address this. Our composite fillings are color-matched and placed after decay removal to look like your existing teeth.
- Crowns/Bridges – For tooth decay that has started to affect multiple teeth or even entire rows, it may be time to explore crowns and bridges. Bridges are color-matched artificial teeth used to replace large sections of decayed or missing teeth. A crown will cover the decayed or exposed surface to provide pain relief and strength to avoid future decay.
- Dentures & Partials – If you need to replace multiple or entire rows of missing teeth, our partial or full dentures provide an easy solution. We work to ensure your dentures are entirely custom-fit to avoid any gapping or issues with chewing and biting. Partials will cover larger rows or sections, while full dentures will replace an entire mouth.
- Implants – Thinking about implants can cause fear, but our practice provides a relaxing environment and sedation dentistry for this minor surgical procedure. We will look at the missing or affected teeth, design an implant solution, and walk you through every step of the process from implantation to aftercare.
- Root Canals – Often, the word “root canal” invokes fear and anxiety. However, our endodontics options work to provide an innovative solution that can ease the pain from nerve and root damage as well as pain. We offer anterior, premolar, and molar root canals.
- Oral Surgery – We offer oral surgery options for minor and major procedures, including our most common, wisdom teeth removal. If you’re suffering from wisdom tooth pain, our dentists can provide a surgical removal option for pain relief, jaw issues, and tooth crowding.
- Technology – Dr. Betts is continually leveling up her dental education and training to bring the most in-depth technologies to our practice. Our innovative technologies offer minimally invasive and minimal pain options for restorative dentistry.
Dr. Betts went above and beyond to ensure that I was comfortable after I voiced my anxieties at the beginning of my appointment. By the end of the appointment (two fillings, one very large) I was completely at ease. Her personality, and the kindness of her staff really makes you feel at home and like you are their top priority, a human being not just a set of teeth.
— Matt P.